Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dirt Biking Boys


I really didn't know what to call this blog, Fred had bought the boys a dirt bike & I was not to excited about it. I know it's a boy thing but I also know boys can get wild and want to show off on their new toys. So far we have had it a week and I have to say Collin rides pretty darn good and he is also very careful, knowing his friend just 2 weeks ago got hurt on a dirt bike & crashed and ended up having stitches just about in the same area as Collin. Jesse also takes it pretty slow he's still learning how to deal with a clutch, (Fred is a good teacher).


Do you see the cleaning bottle in Jesse's hand? I think the dirt bike is cleaner then their bedroom, but I have discovered that the dirt bike has been an incentive to get their bedroom a little cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment