Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Personal Testimony

There are days when the past sneaks up behind you and won't leave. There is a reason Jesus died for all man kind, one reason is me, I'm a sinner I have been since the day I was born August 1968 but I was born again July of 95 when I received Jesus into my life. Now I'm a born again believer. A Christain. My soul is in love with Christ. I am nothing without him. I believe Jesus is coming back real soon for his people, my hope is that anybody that reads this is ready. Even though I had invited Christ into my life, my life didn't change dramatically, the Holy Spirit guided me as I grew in Christ, (and I'm still being guided) but sometimes my flesh(wordly thinking & acting) didn't listen and I made some horrible decisions in my life. I'll have to live with them for the rest of my life. But I also know that Jesus forgives and I'm thankful for that. We live in a sinful world, we need to reach out to a hurting world and show them the kindness that Jesus shows us when we make mistakes. I truely felt like the whole world was against me this past week but after realizing that Satan is only trying to bring me down I realized that I needed to lay it down at the foot of the cross where Jesus will pick me back up. So if the past is trying to hinder you look up. Jesus is the only one who will never leave you nor forsake you, He will walk beside you when you feel like your all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment