Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday gifts

I absolutely love to bake, cook and have fun in the kitchen. A couple of months ago someone gave me this Sunbeam mixer and I thought it was the coolest thing, except when I used it I had to sit there and help the bowl spin around, but it still did a great job whipping up stuff
.
Of course everyone likes something new and I have been pricing a kitchen aid, (holy moly they are not cheap) so when Fred asked me what I wanted for my birthday jokingly I ask for a kitchen aid, but I really couldn't see spending that much money on something and I have been wanting a air popcorn machine also, so I asked for that instead after hearing about all the bad things about microwave popcorn I really couldn't bring myself to buy that stuff anymore and my kids are always asking for popcorn & making it on the stove was not exactly what my kids like, plus it was getting to be a drag standing in front of a stove and burning it half the time, so we are trying it out tonight (can't wait)


So after getting excited over that, then Fred walks in the house with this


Isn''t it pretty
You can't imagine how excited someone can get over something that makes you work in the kitchen, but for me I'm thinking about all the stuff I can make in this just today, I absolutely love it and the color is awesome I have a red kitchen so it looks great on my counter. Fred found it at a great price, so I'm not feeling guilty that he spent a lot of money on it. I have to admit he sure did surprise me (I love birthdays)

2 comments:

  1. Paul is drooling! He's always wanted one of these! Why I have idea... he has mixed paint in them before. Don't tell the ladies at walton Blvd. church of God! lol

    ReplyDelete