Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lemons



I love lemons, lemon pie, lemon cookies, lemon bars, lemon water it's all good stuff, even just the looks of lemons. I had a couple in the fridge that needed to get used up so I pulled out my cookbook and looked for anything that was lemony, I voted for lemon bars,something I know the kids will like, Fred will probally wonder were the lemon pie is, I just can't seem to get that one down good enough yet, I should practice more, I got Aunt Ruths recipe even though it doesn't quite turn out like hers it still gets ate up. I put them on a plate so no one would notice a piece was missing, cleaver ain't I, so after dinner I can have another one, but in the mean time I will go try one still warm with a glass of milk. yum
gail t.



,

No comments:

Post a Comment