Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New to this


I'm so new to this blogging, I love to look and read other peoples blogs, I'm not so sure I can write and keep one, but I thought I would give it a try and see how things go. Along with learning how to put up pictures even deciding what to write, it shall be interesting and fun.
I did figure out how to upload this picture(with the help of my daughter)this was taken at sleeping bear dunes, it was a great time, we went a couple summers ago and plan to go again this summer.
gail

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy to see you here. I email Matt the other day to see about getting your email address to contact you. I glad you set up a blog. You'll be addicted before you know it!! Trust me I think you have lots to write about and cant' wait to learn more about your family. I'm also hoping that this email gets to you. If it does not you need to go into your settings and make sure that you have your comments sent to you in an email. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to help:)

    ReplyDelete