Monday, March 16, 2009

Memory Verse Monday

I used to dread Mondays, because so much has to get done just to start the week out. Just to name a few things I need to do are laundry,(so far 5 loads, 1/2 way done) groceries, clean up the house from the weekend, odds-n-ends are always stuck in their, plus I clean the church, which I'm usually their on Mondays alone 2 hours just cleaning up the trash, that doesn't include everything else I do there during the week(I love my job at the church by the way) which is definitely a Monday chore, I'm running around picking up my kids after sports or school things that are going on, lets not forget I need to cook dinner for my family. It seems like a ritual every Monday, and plus I try to squeeze in 1 hour or so to workout, which by the way I ran/walked 3 1/2 miles today (so excited). Remember I said I used to dread Mondays, well today marks a new Monday for me, I am bound and determined to rejoice in the fact that God gives us food to cook, washer/dryer to clean my clothes, a cleaning job at the church, a house to keep clean and also keeps my mind busy without worrying about tomorrow(which won't be as hectic)but most of all I thank God for Mondays because I can serve Him on this day. "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord not for men." Colossians 3:23. This will be my verse for Mondays I am posting it with my Monday to do list.
I will learn to like Mondays,
I will learn to like Mondays,
I wil learn to like Mondays.
think I better pray about it

No comments:

Post a Comment